Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Family Reunion

This last weekend we went to the Argyle family reunion. The kids were so excited about camping. It got a bit cold but they all slept good.
It's crazy how things change. I remember going to family gatherings and playing with my cousins and now we are all grown with families of our own. We spent Saturday at Bear Lake. It was a wonderful day! Andrew was excited that he saw his first grade teacher Mrs. Shaw. She was there with her fiancé. She just got engaged the Monday before.







The nice warm summer days are almost over. I can really tell when I go walking in the morning, it's colder. The kids start school tomorrow. They are really excited....can't say that I am though.

3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

You are so amazing. I am terrible at making it to all of the family events.
I often avoid them....eeee. I guess I should work on that.

Felicia said...

Wow. We don't start school for another week. Hopefully I can come up with one last summer activity for the kids!

Shantel said...

i know what you mean about the school thing. i am ready for them to go back, kind of. i like having my kids home with me. and i like the casualness of summer days.