Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of School 2010

I love this picture. I swear BriLynn can hear the camera a mile away. She is such a little cheeser.You can tell Andrew is really excited. After I took it I thought there was a big lump in his hair. I tried to fix but it looked fine. After looking at the picture harder, it's the doorknob in the background ha ha. So I got another picture....one without the lump on his head.


I'm surprised I rememberd to get pics of the kids this morning. I'm going to love school starting early. I got to the store by 8:30. Its so nice to shop then, there are not many people there. Here's to hoping they have a great year.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, we still have another week before we have to do that! What time does it start now? They both look good, I hope they had a good first day!

Steph said...

Oh to be a kid again... making sure you have the perfect outfit and being so nervous about how things will go that year. Good times...

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

cute kids, Sandra! I can't believe how big they are, I remember when Danika was a baby :)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Yipee! I love the smell of fresh supplies and the feeling of butterflies in your tummy before you start something new!

Shanell said...

8:10? Wow, your kids go early! What time are they out?

As much as I miss them when they are gone, it sure doesn't take me much time at all to adjust to no kids at home during the day! =)

Lena Baron said...

So much fun! How nice that you're able to get out so early! I'm still working on getting out of bed at that time. Crazy me!