Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just funny

We put BriLynn in a toddler bed a couple months ago. Most nights when we check on them she is in Danika's bed. Poor Danika has been pushed to the edge so many nights. One night I went in there to see this. She had grabbed my eye cover that came with some of my pajamas. Completed the look ha ha. I'm glad that she has a little sister. Although we are already having issues with "Mom she is getting into my stuff!" I know I had tiffs with my sisters. It seems like once you leave home your appreciation for each other increases.

8 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Kaitlynd has an eye cover that says, "Off Duty". We crack up every time she wears it and we go in to check on her before we go to bed.

Girls are so fun.

Shantel said...

so cute! i am glad ella has a little sister too, it is nice for them to have someone smaller than them to take care of.

Lena Baron said...

Precious! Watching our boys play together is THE BEST! Watching them sleep side by side, EVEN BETTER!

Kristi Rowley said...

Too Cue! What a good big sister!

Calli said...

Haha! Sweet.. I was never that nice to my sister!

Tina said...

That is SO CUTE!! I love the eye cover too! Go Danika :)
We've been waiting to move Spencer to a toddler bed until we are in our house and he no longer shares a room with Bridget. I fear that he'll want to climb in bed with her (just as BriLynn does with Danika) - but I worry about the ladder and height of her bed. It Scares me enough during the day when he knows what he's doing. Ha.
Seriously though - this is precious, and I bet Danika even kind of enjoys it! Very cute.

Jessica said...

That is just too cute!

Shannon said...

You have such a beautiful family! I am adding you to my list.