Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer fun

Our neighbor across the street has a pool in their backyard. They said the kids could come over whenever they wanted (as long as there is an adult present). They played for 2 1/2 hours. My favorite picture is of Luke jumping in. It's rare that you get the peak of the jump on camera. It's usually filled higher but it was wonderful that it wasn't. Jacob could still walk with his head out of the water.
Our kids go back to school the 18th. I'm sad that summer is almost over.



8 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun to have it close. It looks nice and refreshing.

Inspired said...

I also like that picture of Luke! It is sad that the summer is almost over...it is definitely one of my favorite seasons in the West!

Calli said...

Oh I am so jealous! That is super awesome!!

SMITH FAMILY said...

So fun!!!

Daughter of God said...

I want one of those in my backyard! how fun!!
amy

Jessica said...

In response to your comment, the slide was kind of expensive, thats why we did 2 parties in 1. It was $150 for 24 hours. I would do it again, everyone had so much fun. I will just wait to rent it when I am not pregnant next time!

Steph said...

That is heaven for a kid! It makes me want to be a kid again.

triplej said...

Now that is just fun!!!