Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why..oh why?

Some days my kids pick at their food like birds while other days they scarf it. It's always their choice to finish what I put in front of them. Although they do have the consequence of not getting snacks if their plate is not empty. I just don't see why BriLynn would take frozen hot dogs over biscuits and gravy? Note to self: don't leave frozen pkgs of hotdogs on stairs to quickly do something downstairs. BriLynosaurus will find a way into them. She is learning quite well how to bite her way through things. A couple weeks ago she climbed on the counter and ripped the plastic wraps to the brownies and just started chowing down. I promise I feed her.

5 comments:

Felicia said...

Just be glad she likes them! My kids don't like hot dogs. What kid doesn't like hot dogs? It drives me crazy 'cause it's such an easy fast meal.

Nat said...

Ha ha ha!

vesta said...

I used to "claw" the ice cream in our deep freezer with my bare hands. I always wondered how she knew, duh, the finger gouging marks in a brand new tub of ice cream? I wasn't too smart back in the day...

Jessica said...

That is hilarious! My friends little girls just likes everything frozen. She eats tater tots and french fries right out of the freezer.

Ashley said...

ha ha that is funny. Well, maybe she is gowing through growth spurts :) It was nice hanging with you guys at the 24th! Hope to see ya in Bear Lake!