Sunday, July 11, 2010

Drop and Bop

We had a great time Saturday. Kevin's work paid for all the employees and their families to go to Lagoon. They do it every other year. In the past we have taken my sisters so we can go on some bigger rides. This year we switched off watching kids with another family. The bad part was loosing their three year old boy. He just took off. We were pretty freaked out, thankfully we found him. I don't know if we will do that again. Watching eight young ones at Lagoon is not the easiest. Especially when six of them are under the age of six. The kids had a blast. Their favorite ride was the ladybug bop and dinosaur drop. They rode those probably 10 times.
The sad part of the whole trip was measuring the kids for rides. Andrew is two years younger than Danika and yet is a couple inches taller. He was able to go on some rides that Danika couldn't, poor girl. This is my favorite picture. You can tell they are having a great time.

BriLynn was scared to go on some of the rides, her face in this picture shows it. It was cute, she would cling to Jacob and just hug him the whole ride.


Ya know I'm a little nervous about this one growing up and driving. He has an obsession with cars.
Our little mommy. Danika wen't on a lot of rides with BriLynn, she was so helpful.
She sure knows how to pose for the camera too.
I like Jacobs mischievous grin in this picture.
Ya know you can take in more rides when your younger. Maybe it's just me but my stomach can't take a lot of the rides anymore.

3 comments:

Heather K. said...

We are going to Lagoon soon and camping there for a couple of nights! It's nice seeing that Brilynn could go on some of the rides. We might leave Aly home with my mom because I think she might be scared of the rides and 2 days would be a bit much for her I think. I don't know...what do you think? Looks like you had a ton of fun though. I'm not sure how I'll handle the rides either...maybe I'll be sitting at Lagoona Beach all day and get fried! :)

About skydiving, its around $185 for the jump and if you want video/pics its another $90. When we went with my friend he wasn't sure about getting the video but we talked him into it and he's glad he got it now to look back at it because it all happens so fast! If you ever plan to do it I highly recommend it...SO FUN!

Inspired said...

I love that pic of Danika, she looks just like you in it. Glad you guys had such a fun time, and I also concur that age has something to do with not being able to do as many rides.

Shanell said...

I hear ya about getting old- my stomach does not like the rides at Lagoon! Your kids are super cute and it looks like you guys had a great time - it is nice when they can all go on rides.