Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Days

Happy 4th of July. We are so grateful for the freedoms we enjoy. I wonder if I take them for granted. We had a wonderful time with family this weekend (sorry I forgot to take pictures). It's become tradition for them to come for the fireworks and car show.
Here are a few pictures that make us smile. I walked in Danika's room one day to find this.
Ya this is self explanatory :)
It seems Luke smiles like this in all the pictures. He cracks us up. The kids got a bit creative with their water colors.

5 comments:

Amber said...

How cute are they? I can't believe how big Danika is now. It always cracked me up to watch Andrew and Danika in Primary - such funny kids!

Inspired said...

You're kids crack me up!

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! So funny! :)

Lena Baron said...

Precious Times!!!

Calli said...

Haha! Looks like you guys are keeping busy! (o: