Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tennis Lessons

Kevin really wanted the kids to try tennis lessons this year. We signed Luke, Andrew and Danika up. They are enjoying it a ton. I love to hear how excited they are when I pick them up. I was a little worried on the first day. There were almost 20 kids. I think a lot of them went to a different session or up a level because now there are only six. Lukie is so little out there, he is the smallest one. They have learned a lot, and now that they all have their own rackets we can go play as a family.




They looks so little on the court.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh how fun! Where do they take their lessons at?

Sandra said...

At the rec center.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

that looks so fun!

Amber said...

what a great idea! I've always wanted to learn to play tennis - maybe I should take lessons... :)