Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jacob sleeps

I swear this boy falls asleep at the table once a week. The kids sure have fun with him. I tried to upload the video clip three times and it kept saying an error had occurred. Is anyone else having problems with videos? The kids would move his mouth and make up funny things, pretty comical.
I couldn't help myself, I had to get a picture....I think it's funny that he has his hand down his pants. He whacked his head three times on the table and didn't wake up. Funny Jacob.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is so cute! I love it when kids do funny things like that and you can blog about it, and then one day you can use it as blackmail :)

Kristi Rowley said...

Aww, cute. Did you try loaded your video before you typed anything on your post?

Kristi Rowley said...

Aww, cute. Did you try loaded your video before you typed anything on your post?

Lisa said...

That is too cute! I can never get videos to upload either, if you figure it out let me know.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I love it! My kids always fall asleep at the table too... it is just SO cute :)

I can't ever get videos to upload either... I'd love to know how.

Calli said...

That is so funny! (o:

LeeAnne said...

Too funny! My kids sure don't do that!

By the way, it appears that we have the exact same dining table :)