Saturday, June 5, 2010

How cute!

The kids are home for the summer. I'm so excited to have help cleaning the house ha ha. Although...I'm sure it will get dirtier faster now. I wanted to share this cute poem that Andrew's teacher sent home. Ms. Shaw is such an awesome 1st grade teacher. She really connects with the students. Whenever I volunteered I was always impressed how reverent her class is. She would say this in her class "One, Two, Three, Eyes on me" and the class would say "One, Two, Eyes on you" and they would all be quiet and listen. So here is this cute thing she did for the kids on the last day of school

Congrats, the end of 1st Grade is here!!
You deserve a great big, huge, cheer!!
With these glasses, balls, and leis,
You're sure to enjoy the sun's bright rays!!
I'll miss you!!
Enjoy your summer!!
Ms. Shaw

The kids all signed each others balls.
Fun huh?
Here is another picture, just for fun. Luke and BriLynn were best buds on Friday night, I had to catch a picture of them cuddling.

6 comments:

Lena Baron said...

Very Sweet!!

Calli said...

Your kids are so cute!

SMITH FAMILY said...

So cute!!

Lisa said...

Thats awesome! Good teachers are the best!

Amber said...

how cute! what a good teacher :) I love the picture of your boys cuddling - those are the best moments!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

so cute :) teachers are the BEST! I hope your summer is great, I'll probably see you at Smith's... ha ha ha