Monday, June 21, 2010

Better finish up

I figured I better quickly put the rest of the California pictures so I can get to posting (yet another) funny video of Jacob asleep at the table.
We were able to go to the San Diego Temple. Unfortunately they were under construction so it was covered in scaffolding. Kevin's parents watched the kids so we could do a session.
If you are ever in San Diego I would highly recommend going to the Mormon Battalion Historic site. They had the neatest tour. These pictures are actually screens and the people talk, the kids were amazed.You could pan for gold at the end of the tour.

I don't know where she learned it but BriLynn nows hula's. It's so funny, I need to get a video of it. Here she is hula dancing to the music when we walked through old town.
We went to the Sea Life aquarium at Lego-land. The kids had so much fun. They had a puppet show which Kevin and I thought was lame but the kids liked it. It was fun to see creatures made out of Legos. So many interesting creatures, some I had never seen before.
This picture is Danika in a replica of a mermaid purse. Sharks grow in them. They had some little purses with sharks growing in them....man that would be awesome to watch them hatch.
Well, that raps that up!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Sounds like a great vacation! My brother and his wife live in CA, and they recently went to the Mormon Battallion visitor center and loved it.

Apparently my 4th or 5th great-grandfather's "fife" is on display there. It's some kind of musical instrument...like a flute. I hope we can take our kids to see it someday!