Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Toy

Yesterday there was a yard sale down our street. The family is moving to China and needs to sale everything. We checked it out and Kevin's eye was automatically connected to a boat.
Kevin: Can I get it? It can be my birthday present
Sandra: Your birthday isn't until August.
Kevin: So it be an early birthday present?
Sandra: yeesh. Your giddy like a little boy in a candy store, go ahead.

It's a little North Pak hard bottom boat. It's nice that it's blowup so it's won't take up a ton of space. We took it out on first dam last night. The kids had fun with it. Kevin can't wait to take it fishing.


3 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

that is SOOO fun! I don't think you'll ever regret getting that, your family will make so many fun memories :) YAY

Calli said...

Oh fun!! (o:

Heather K. said...

WOW! I'm so behind at looking at your blog...haha! How fun about the boat! Everything I buy I say its an early present for something and then I still buy myself something else when that "something" day rolls around. :)