Sunday, June 20, 2010

Going on Faith!

First of all I hope that all the wonderful Fathers in the world know how appreciated they are. I know I have taken my hubby for granted with everything he does for our family. He is a wonderful Father!
Along with being a wonderful Father he is a great example. He serves in his calling so diligently. Being that he is in the Bishopric, I must be more careful of the things I say around him. One day as I was doodling on the piano I mentioned that I should practice more so that I can help out whenever they need someone to play the piano in Relief Society. Next thing I know I'm being asked to have a second calling of playing two times a month in RS. I am really excited to practice but extremely nervous. I have only had one year of piano and that was when I was in FIFTH OR SIXTH GRADE! I would have loved to continue but my piano teacher decided to stop teaching. I'm grateful that my parents gave us their electronic keyboard. I was the only one of my siblings that wanted to learn.
So I am going by faith! I know I can learn and do well....it would help though if my fingers stopped shaking when I play :)

4 comments:

Nat said...

Ha ha! It looks like you jinxed yourself, too! I'm sure you'll do great. Good luck!

P.S. Those pics on my blog were taken this morning. Thanks for making me feel better! I sure don't feel like I look great! :)

Tiffany said...

You will be great!

Jessica said...

You will be awesome! But that would scare me to death!! Good Luck!

overlyactive said...

You'll do great. Most wards always need more piano players. Way to go. Call me if you needs some pointers.