Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bear Lake and missing teeth

This last Saturday we went to Bear Lake for a ward activity. It was a ton of fun. Kevins parents were able to go with us, we had a great time.
His parents left this morning and they will be missed. I look up to them so much, they are wonderful parents, very loving. They built stuff in the back yard that the kids love (I'll do a post on that later) Here are some pictures of our fun in the sun!



Of course I learned my lesson about wearing sunblock....I got fried.
We went to get Raspberry shakes after. This was in a little gift shop attached to the ice cream place. It was especially nice that Kevins parents were here, because yesterday I had to take Andrew into an oral surgeon. He had two extra teeth and two baby teeth removed. This cracked me up (sorry it's sideways). Andrew used Danika's polly pocket table and chair to place a little "restaurant" for the tooth fairy. He placed a piece of cookie there. He told us "ya know how you have to pay to go to a restaurant?"
It makes me laugh that he wanted the tooth fairy to pay 1 dollar for a little piece of cookie.
You can't see it but one of the extra teeth they had to pull was behind his permanent tooth, the one swollen on the left.

I was shocked to see the roots on these bad boys. He is doing good now but yesterday was really rough. They gave him an IV in his right arm, missed, and then had to try it on the left. I would love to get a hold of the drug they use to put people to sleep, it's so fast! No more kids staying up late or waking up in the middle of the night ha ha just kidding.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your kids crack me up! They are so funny.... hope Andrew is feeling better. I hate the oral surgeon (bad wisdom teeth experience).

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Having your family and Kevin's family in town was very helpful for my lesson on Sunday. :) I think they provided more than half of the comments, AND knew the answers to questions that stumped me. Can't they be here every time I teach? ;)

Kristi Rowley said...

Wow! Those are some awesome teeth! That's what Karissa's looked like...more root than tooth!

Inspired said...

OUCH! Poor Andrew, I also think the table set up is hilarious, SO funny!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

YAY for Bear Lake! OUCH for poor Andrew :( I love the cookie and table set up

Heather said...

OUCH!!!! And congrats to Bish Westwood!! That is exciting!