Monday, September 13, 2010

Going Crazy

We have been having issues with our internet for weeks but I haven't been able to get on for days. There is a tech coming today so hopefully things will get better. It's sad how we get dependent on these things.
This last weekend was really fun. I went to Time Out For Women with my two older sisters, Mom and sister in law. I felt bad that my other two sisters were not with us. The theme was about Hope. I wrote a huge list of things that I hope for. I won't bore you with the whole list but I knocked it down to a couple important ones.
I HOPE that my testimony in my Father in Heaven and the Savior continues to grow.
I HOPE that my children will gain strong testimonies.
My list ranged from spiritual things to temporal things like (I HOPE to always have ice cream in my freezer.). I think that with everything I wrote down if I have a strong testimony, many of the things like "HOPE to be a better wife and mother" will fall into place.

6 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

I like your "Hopes". We made lists too at the one in Sacramento. As my friend and I were talking we realized we didn't put anything spiritual. Ours were all temporal. I definately revised my list since then. I like the one of having ICECREAM in your freezer all the time!

Also, I wanted to thank you for always commenting on my blog. It makes me feel like someone cares and is interested in what I do.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I hope to always have ice cream in my freezer too. And I hope I can always read your blog :) (and see you at Smith's!) love ya

Lena Baron said...

Wow! I wish I could have gone!

Jessica said...

I'm sorry about the internet thing too, I know I depend on mine a lot also. I think I am going to have to attend one of the time outs. They sound great!

Crystal said...

I have never been to one of those before it sound like it would be great though!! I love your hopes I would have to put them as mine as well and even include the ice cream I am definitely addicted to ice cream! :)
Hopefully your internet will get working soon. I also want to thank you for commenting on my blog all the time too sometimes your the only one that does and it makes me feel good to at least have one person!!

triplej said...

Wow that sounds fun...I think your HOPES are reality. You are a great person. Yes...Kysa is being baptized on October 9th. She is so excited and wondered why it couldn't happen today (her real birthday is today)....we have a few fall birthdays.