Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy and Shocked

So for you of those on Facebook you already know this, sorry.
I love a challenge. After hearing that the first three to sing the songs correctly in the Mayceys songs of savings contest would win, I figured it was a long shot but why not give it a try. There were a few songs I didn't know so thats where my sisters helped out. They, like me, love to figure out song titles.
I emailed Mayceys to ask who won a few weeks after I posted it on my Facebook account. I never received a response so I took it off my Facebook page because lets be honest...it was embarrassing ha ha. If you have no idea what it is that I'm talking about you can still see some of the entries on You Tube if you type in Songs of Savings. I would post it again but I deleted it from the computer (like I said, it was embarrassing). I kinda wish I wouldn't have. Last week I got an email, this is almost two months after it was done. The email said I had won and to look for the gift card in the mail.
I think it's funny that my previous post was about food. Mayceys case-lot sale is coming up and I know right where that 100 dollars will be going.
Sometimes it pays to make a fool of yourself!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go, That's awesome! I am so happy for you!! That is so great you get money...mine would go for caselot too!

Calli said...

That is AWESOME! haha!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Sandra, you ROCK! :) congrats!

Nat said...

Sweet! I would totally make a foor of myself for $100 of groceries! Way to go!

Shannon said...

That is so awesome! You shouldn't have deleted the video :)

Daughter of God said...

Congrats! I did see you sing, I thought it was awesome, especially because I wouldn't have had to courage to do it. Sorry I didnt' say anything about how amazing you are earler. :]

Tina said...

Hilarious!! I watched your video on facebook - there were very few songs I knew at all. WAY TO GO!! You never cease to amaze me! Congrats.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Yay...that is so cool!

Jessica said...

I just wanted to say thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog. You always make me feel so good. I love to see your comments, they always make my day, so THANK YOU!