Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11 Party

I thought it would be fun to throw an 11/11/11 party for the kids.  I let them invite 11 friends, there were 17 kids total. Thank goodness again for my neighbor who helped with the kids. That and the nice weather so they could burn off some energy outside.

  Every time I said 11 in the story I made up they would pass the prize. Like the left and right story for Christmas. 
Doing a word search to find eleven, 11 times.

 Jumping on the tramp 11 times
 Doing 11 jumping jacks. Watching BriLynn try to do it was so stinkin' cute!
The prize after completing the treasure hunt that had 11 clues. Well...except the I love you cake, that was for Kevin :)
Maybe next year I'll do a 12/12/12 party since there won't be a 13/13/13

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!

I can hardly get the kids birthday parties in!!

Lena Baron said...

Oh THat is so fun!!!! Good Job!