Saturday, November 26, 2011

BriLynn turns 3

We had BriLynn's birthday at Grandma and Grandpas house. It was fun to have all the cousins there to celebrate with us. We took video of her opening gifts and blowing out the candles but these ones show her excitement. I can't believe my baby girl is 3. I remember coming home after the ultrasound and telling Danika she was going to have a sister. She was so excited. We were a bit nervous since we felt we were missing a boy so we knew we weren't done having kids after she was born. 
Dora is her favorite, so I made a Dora cake. I think it turned out good for having left the instructions as to what colors and tips to use at home. I had made it when Danika was three as well, so I was happy to use it again since cake molds cost quite a bit. 



Ahh BriLynn you brighten up our home with your contagious smile and laughter.  Happy Birthday Baby Girl We Love you!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Wow! She's three already? That went by fast!

Happy birthday!