Thursday, February 12, 2009

Facts about My hubby



My friend Tina tagged me. I'm not big into tags but I thought I would do this one since Valentines is in a few days.

1.Where did you meet? At the College of Eastern Utah.

2. How long did you date before you got married. 4 months till engaged then 4 months till married.

3. How long have you been married? 9 years in May

4. What does he do to surprise me? Leaves me little notes

5. My favorite feature of his? His smile

6. What is his best quality? He's just all around good!!!

7. Nickname he has for me? ummm... I don't think there is one.

8. His favorite food? Pasta dishes

9. His favorite sport? Basketball

10. Where and when did you first kiss? In my home town overlooking the city. I think we had been dating for a week or so I'm not sure.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just being together

12. Do you have any children? Ha do we have any children. Five beautiful ones!

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He's a good juggler

14. How old is he? 31

15. Who said I love you first? He did

16. What is his favorite music? Ummm....I'd have to go with talk radio, no music.

17. What do you admire most about him? He is such a great example to our boys of what a perfect father and husband is.

18. What is his favorite color? Blue

19. Will he read this? Umm.. don't know

20. I tag.....anyone who wants to

4 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

He sounds like a great catch! Don't you feel so blessed!

Nat said...

That was a fun tag. I am with you on tags, though. Ugh!

Oh, and I didn't punish Adam for spilling water on the keyboard. It was a complete accident. He was running with a cup of water (given to him by his big brother) and tripped. If it was on purpose, I'm not sure how I would have handled that with a 22 month old. My older boys would have had to pay for a new keyboard. How would you have handled it?

Tina said...

He is a good man. We sure miss hanging with you guys. I love the pic of you two around the tree.

The Durham Family said...

You guys are SO CUTE!