Thursday, February 26, 2009

What are you doing?

My next post will be my 200th post wow! A couple times now the kids have just wanted to watch the washing machine do it's work. They play eye spy with the clothing they see (ex: that's Jacobs pajamas, that's Danika's shirt) It's funny to watch them get so excited about something so small. It makes me think that I take a lot of little things for granted. This next picture is the girlie's in their pj's. Today I took BriLynn to Danika's class. On my last day of Volunteering before I had BriLynn, her teacher told the class I would come back to show her to everyone. Danika was beaming as she told her class all about her sis. I was also there because I'm the box top coordinator for our school. I took prizes into the class's that brought in the most. So far we have earned a little over 1600 dollars from them. If any of you don't have kids yet in school and you wouldn't mind...send them my way.

3 comments:

Ellen Oates said...

I remember doing box tops growing up and did not know what to do with mine now. I will surely send them your way. BriLynn is such a little doll. I am sure the kids in Danika's class were excited to see a baby. You are such a super mom and I am absolutely astonished at all you do!

Nat said...

Whatever. You can't have our Box Tops. We're having the same competition. Levi and Ethan are at eachother's throats over them! Good times!

overlyactive said...

Box Tops, campbells labels, maceys reciepts, all treasured at our house too! I love your new background it's so pretty!