Thursday, February 19, 2009

Silly!

We went to a dance night at the kids elementary school last night. All the grades performed one or two dances. I didn't get any great pics of the kids but I did get some silly ones. I couldn't figure which camera setting to use to get them to lighten up but oh well. For a little boy who knows how to busta move he didn't do a whole lot he he. Sorry I didn't fix the red eye and so the girl with pigtails looks evil. BriLynn was so cute! I was bouncing her up and down with the music and she was all smiles!I just have to mention some silly happenings around the house. This is Danika's bobblehead portrayal of Abinadi being brought before King Noah.
Then the other day while Andrew and Luke were sword fighting I heard Luke say "you don't know the power of the dark side." It made me laugh.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I love the bobble head reenactment. LOL! Looks like the dance party was fun.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

That dance party must have been hilarious. I love watching kids just have a good time!!!

The Mann Clann said...

Looks like lots of fun! You're kids are SO sweet!