Monday, May 18, 2009

Fathers and Sons

I wanted to share this comment that Kevin told me this weekend. He took the boys to the Father and Sons campout. He ended up taking Jacob. We had debated on him taking him since he is so little. Turns out he had to ask a couple of the guys to find him after he took off (pretty embarrassing). Anyway onto the funny...Luke loves smores. Kevin put two on a stick and told him to roast them. He had to run to the tent to get a flashlight and when he was done he turned around to find Luke holding the roaster stick with nothing but a black charcoal on one side. He looked innocently to Kevin and said "daddy is it done yet?"

6 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

LOL....kids crack me up! That was classic.

One of my favorite parts of the day is telling my hubbie all of the FUNNY things my kids say and do.

Ellen Oates said...

That is cute! What a silly guy.

Kristi Rowley said...

What a kid! That was cute!

Nat said...

Ha ha ha!

Heather K. said...

Oh man that cracks me up about that getting burnt and thenLuke asking if it's done!!! Kids are dang cute...you wonder what goes through their heads sometimes.

Nat said...

I have been meaning to ask you... what is Delmari?