Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

Our neighbors have a tramp and the kids are constantly asking to go over. They don't have the back part of their fence up so I hesitate letting Jacob go for fear he would wander off. Then tears would come and I'd feel bad because the poor boy just wants to jump and play with the other kids. Kevin and I have been talking about getting one for awhile and so we jumped (no pun intended) when it came on sale. It was worth it. The kids spent most of their day on it yesterday. I like that it has the enclosure too for the little ones. It also came with an inflatable Jump and Jam (a basketball hoop and a ball).
Of course we had to put the sprinkler on underneath. Our neighbors spent most of the day over here too. I got on and could still do a back flip but freaked myself out trying to do a front flip. I think it stems from when I was younger. I did one on my friends tramp and hit the pole with my neck. It knocked the wind out of me. I'll have to keep practicing. I hope you all have a great Memorial Day.

7 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like tons of fun!!!
You can still do a back flip??? I'm impressed.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I am also impressed with your back-flip!
I loved having a tramp growing up. Our friends always wanted to be at our house and I am sure my parents liked being able to keep an eye on all of us.
HAVE FUN!

Nat said...

I like your ladder!! We use a toy slide for ours! Looks like fun!

Heather K. said...

Yeah about doing the backflip. I jumped on my friends trampoline a year or two ago and tried to do a front flip again and chickened out. I thought I was going to land on my neck so I decided against it. I used to be able to do it but now...too chicken.

So about my picture header...I do not have Photoshop but something just as great. Here are the websites you can download for free. I used Picasa for the header.

http://picasa.google.com/

http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php

http://www.gimp.org/

(The GIMP one you can do major photo editing. My friend posted her face on another body and it looked so real. I haven't really tried this one out yet)

One thing I had to mess around with is you have to click the box to make it fit the screen before loading up the picture. Also, you have to click the radio button to have the header be hidden. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! Tramps are so much fun!! Best with the sprinklers underneath! (=

Ellen Oates said...

That looks like so much fun! Now your kids can have tons of fun and you can have a peace of mind bc you can see them out the window! It looks like a deluxe one too!

The Durham Family said...

Aren't we SO EXCITED for summer! I am excited right now! My kids got out of school on Friday though - we will see how I feel on Monday!