Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fun Adventure

This morning Tina called with a fun idea for taking pictures of the kids.
Bridget the damsel in distress tied to the tracks.
The rescuer with his damsel. His mighty steed is with him, he kinda blends into his pants.
This is Andrew the evil Villain
Here are the cast members
I love this picture. Bridget and Lukie are so cute. Before I asked them to hold hands Bridget was trying to give Lukie a dandelion. As she tried Lukie said "I don't want to get married." So apparently if you give someone flowers they want to marry you he he.
I can't wait to see what Tina does with the pictures she took. She's a great photographer ;) Though it was a bit crazy with two babies screaming and Jacob being hit with a rock, we had fun. Thankfully no trains came by too.

8 comments:

Tina said...

Wow. You're quick!!
I'm excited to play with them :D

Thanks for giving in to my random whim. It was fun!

Felicia said...

What a fun idea! I can't wait to see what Tina does with them, either.

Ellen Oates said...

That is so cute! This is a great idea. They would make a cute couple when they get older! I can't wait to see what Tina does with them either!

Kellee said...

Very cute!!! Can't wait to see more on Tina's site.

Trina said...

You two are so creative and have such cute kiddos! I have just been catching up on everyone's blogs and saw your reading post... I have been reading The Yellow Rose Trilogy by Lori Wick. She is a Christian author and the books are fun to read. I tell Jez about them and read them out loud sometimes when we are driving and I don't have to worry about the kids hearing. :)

Company of 5 said...

What cute pictures! How fun!!!

Company of 5 said...

I've been reading a couple by Jeffrey S. Savage (an LDS author), like House of Secrets and Dead on Arrival. They are cute murder-mystery stories. Beware--there aren't any after the last and I don't think there will be so the story leaves off at a cliffhanger. These aren't my favorite, but they're fun anyway. I also want to read some of his other books.

Dynamic duo said...

How cute! What an adorable idea and great fun for the kids. You have such clever ideas and activities.

Glad you guys are well.