Monday, August 24, 2009

Family Reunion

We had a great time this last weekend at my family reunion. Ya know I grew up there, but this time I realized how much I took for granted. The area is perfect for recreation and the lake was beautiful! The kids sure enjoyed it too.

Kevin took the boys fishing and they were hooked (no pun intended he he).
We celebrated Kevins birthday there also. He is a great husband and Father. I often wonder why I have been so blessed with such a giving, caring, and not to forget handsome man!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun time! My kids love the water too, we haven't had a chance to try fishing but I am sure they would love it too!

Steph said...

Looks like fun! Happy birthday to Kevin!

Nat said...

How fun!

I love BriLynn's dance in the previous post! So funny!