Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Where have my babies gone?

So kids everywhere this time of year head back to school. Our kids started on Tuesday. When did I become the Mother of a 3rd and 1st grader? Where did the time go? Also on Tuesday, BriLynn turned 9 months old. To think that she will be ONE in three more months. AHHHH. I want my babies to stay babies. Luke starts Preschool next week. He is so silly, the other day he said "Mom, I don't want BriLynn to go into lava or she'll die." Ya sweetie, neither do I. I guess watching Shark Boy and Lava Girl with the kids wasn't such a good idea.

5 comments:

Heather K. said...

LOL, kids say the most random things sometimes! And it's funny to know that they actually get what they are watching...they're not dumb at all. I can't believe BriLynn is almost 1 either. Crazy!!!

Unknown said...

none of my kids ever laughed like that as babies. i wish they did though. it's so funny. how fun! and yeah kids grow up way to fast. it's very weird! i can't believe she is already 9 months old.

Jessica said...

Wow they are so grown up! My kids started last Thursday. I have a second and a kindergartner this year! BriLynn is so cute!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

They sure have grown up fast!

Shanell said...

I hear ya! 3rd and 1st is getting there, at least we are not parents of kids in 5th grade yet! That day will come- all too soon. =)