Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friends

It's amazing the friends that come and go. There are so many people I would love to keep in touch with but as time goes by and the more kids we have it gets harder. How often have you said "we really need to get together sometime"? I was grateful that Heidi, my roommate from college called me up to see if we could get together for lunch. She lives in Idaho but she is visiting her parents. Cari (the one on your right) lives really close. Do you guys ever ponder on the good ol' days of being at college? Or even High School?
I also wanted to share that we have a new toothless face in our home. Andrew lost his first tooth yesterday. He was very excited to see the tooth fairy had visited.

6 comments:

Felicia said...

High school is a memory I'd rather forget...but I keep in touch with one of my college roommates at least weekly through e-mail and blogs.

I don't like losing touch with friends. Thank heavens for blogging!

Congrats to Andrew!

The Nielsen's said...

Thank you for reminding me how to fix the colors. i appreciate it!!!

Steph said...

He looks so cute with a missing tooth! So sweet!

Lena Baron said...

Yes, I ponder this often! I am in touch with my "old" friends more now then I have been in the past ten years. But I still wish I could get together with my good friends and family more. Luckily, most of us are in the same boat and understand the reasons for the neglect. Someday... Maybe...:)

Daughter of God said...

OH how jelous am I! That would have been a great reunion. I haven't seen Heidi for a couple of years. And Cari since CEU! a ceu reunion would be fun, but like you said...
AMy V. Young

Jessica said...

Its Mrs. Dahle. She was Abbys favorite teacher ever she said! How fun that you got to get together!