Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Parents are great!!!


What a fun weekend/week. We went to Missouri for Matt's wedding (Kevin's brother). He got married in the St. Louis Temple last Friday. They are a beautiful couple! I know I'm awful but this is the only picture I got. I put the camera in my temple bag after taking this and there it stayed. I'm hoping my sister in law will send me the picture of us at Lambert's (hint hint Steph :) If ever you are in Missouri the place to eat is Lambert's. It's the home of the throwed rolls. The food is great and the atmosphere is even better. They have a guy come out with hot rolls, you just hold up your hand and they throw them at ya. It was fun to see Kevin's Grandma get excited over catching them. They also have other people walking around with side dishes so you can really pig out. While we were gone my parents stayed with the older four kids. It was so nice to come home and find that my Mom had made us dinner, cleaned the kids clothes, and washed the bedding. If that wasn't cool enough my Dad had mowed the lawn. Ahh...I may have to invite them to watch the kids more often ha ha. Thanks Mom and Dad!

5 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I enjoyed seeing your mom and sisters in church on Sunday. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for parents! (:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I know! I love having my parents around even if they do nothing....it is something!

Jessica said...

Thats so awesome. I am glad you had fun, and love it when your parents take over!

Steph said...

I will get on those pictures for sure!