Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Where's ???

Our camera isn't the greatest when it comes to zooming so I'm sorry these pictures are blurry. You'll have to play Where's Waldo or in this case Danika, Andrew and Luke. I took them at thier Christmas program.
Danika is pretty easy to spot in front. Andrew isn't as much, he is on the right by the wall in the middle.
I took this picture because Danika is helping Colby move his hands to the songs. I'm glad they have an opportunity to help out the handicap children. It's a good experience and she enjoys doing it.
Now Luke is the toughest to find. He is on the 2nd row down under the H in the sign.

The next picture is from Danika's Orchestra performance. They also performed tonight at the High school and did a fabulous job. I'm impressed at how much they have learned in such little time. They only started taking lessons at the end of September. Way to go Bridger bears! I'm a proud momma what can I say. I tried and tried to upload a video but it's not working :(

4 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I love Christmas programs.. they are so fun :) Yay for Danika!

Heather K. said...

I love your Christmas card...so cute! And the little poem you wrote with it is funny too! I didn't know that Danika was in orchestra...how fun!

SMITH FAMILY said...

All of our pics came out blurry to. It was good to see you guys. Your kids are so cute.

Inspired said...

I don't think I have ever told you, but Danika is simply beautiful.