Thursday, January 20, 2011

Look who got braces

Andrew got his braces on yesterday. He was really nervous but he was such a trooper. The orthodontist was really impressed at how he never complained. I think they will only be on for six months. I'm amazed that out of the seven kids in my family NONE had braces. Eyes were another story. We have already had a expander on Danika and now braces with Andrew. I just hope the other kids teeth come in nice and straight....wishful thinking I know, but one can always hope.This is the picture I took before he went into the Orthodontist. I love the flaring of the nostrils and BriLynn wanting to be in it.
And after. You can tell better in this one how sideways that front tooth is. We needed to fix that and move it closer to his other front tooth for the others to come in more properly. My baby has braces (sigh).

3 comments:

Heather K. said...

Brilynn looks like you in that picture! Little steps like this really does make it feel like you are one step closer to them being out of the house. Happy and sad all in the same breath.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

He sure looks cute! :)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Awww, he looks like he is in a little bit of pain...but proud to bare it.