Monday, January 17, 2011

Random

I have to jot this down because I know I will forget and I think it's hilarious.
On Sunday I was in my dress and we were ready to have breakfast. I accidentally dropped my fork and it hit my dress. I had to get a rag and wipe it off.

So Andrew asks: Mom, why aren't you wearing your foo foo?
Me: My what?
Andrew: You know that foo foo thing you wear to cover your dress.
Me: Oh the moo moo dress ha ha

Thanks for your comments on the last post. It's amazing how pregnancy can put you on an emotional roller coaster.

On another random note we are trying a program on our computer to limit the time the kids spend on it. It's only a two week trial and so far it's working great. Kevin said he could write a program to do the same thing. We set how much per week they are allowed. This last week it was three hours. They each have their own password to log on. I love that I don't have to say "times up". If they use all their time in one day then it won't let them log back on. Mommy doesn't have to be the big bad wolf since it's the computer telling them they can't play anymore he he.

6 comments:

Heather K. said...

Ooh! I love that idea of that program! When I visit my sister and my nieces fight over who's turn it is on the computer I'm like 'Oh My Heck! This is what its going to be like with my girls!' Haha!

If it wasn't for this blog, I would forget all the funny stuff Olivia says. I just write it in my cell phone quick and then update my blog when I have a few stuff to add to a post about it! :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That's a great idea!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I wish there was such a thing for the Wii or DS. That would be nice!

LeeAnne said...

Cool program! Does it happen to be "Enuff"? My Mom uses that one to limit computer use for my younger siblings, though I think she puts a daily limit on it instead of weekly.

Sandra said...

It's called Kids watch.

Lena Baron said...

I've got to get that! II took all media away for a while. But it crept back in over Christmas and it's too much again. I'll look into it!!! Thanks!