Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nothing to report

Wow I didn't realize how long it's been since I last posted. Well there's really nothing new to report. We are still alive. So far no sickness here (knock on wood) and I've kept my goal of making homemade bread every week so far. To bad I can't get out of the habit of making cookies. I don't know what it is about pregnancy but I crave baking cookies. I've also put away 8 freezer meals. I would love to have a months worth of frozen meals by the time the baby arrives. Does that sound crazy? I told my sister Susan that and she said I was a rare breed.

4 comments:

Lena Baron said...

No you are not crazy! Leif and I did that and we loved it!! Try to make a variety. Otherwise it gets too repetative.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Freezer Meals ROCK!! :) You won't be sorry, it's so nice to have them.

Kristi Rowley said...

No you are not crazy. I remember a lady in Relief Society (many years ago) was asked to take a meal to someone who had just had a baby. She made the comment that..."this lady has known she was pregnant for nine months, she should have been stocking up on freezer meals." Very rude I thought. I'm taking some freezer meals to a lady on Monday. What kind are you doing? I need some new ideas!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I have a book dedicated to freezer meals! Some are good some are not...but you are more than welcome to check it out!