Thursday, March 10, 2011

Things that make me Smile!

First and foremost
She is doing great. So far she hasn't had an accident at all today (I know I just jinxed that) and it's four in the afternoon. After the first two days I was ready to quit but I'm glad we stuck with it. Here are some pictures of the kids at their dance assembly. Sorry they are so blurry, our camera doesn't take the greatest pictures from afar. Poor Danika was suppose to be with her friend Chris but something happened and she was paired up with someone else. She said she was really nervous. It was funny to watch the kids, they didn't touch each other. I guess 4th grade is the cootie stage. Luke was dancing with his friend Kepler, they were so fun to watch.
Our little cowboy :)

1 comment:

Nat said...

Way to go, BriLynn!! That is awesome! Your little dancers are adorable!

As far as the laundry thing goes, I'm still folding and putting away the baby's laundry, but my 3 and 5 year old love to fold it and put it away! I was worried at first, because none of them fold as well as I do, but when I realized that it was accidentally getting dropped on the floor on it's way to their dressers then just dumped in the drawers, it really didn't matter how well it was folded! ...and it is a learning experience!