Sunday, March 13, 2011

What do you do when your nine months pregnant?

Why you paint your room of course...silly. We have wanted to paint our bedroom for awhile now. It was the last room in our house that we needed to paint and it's finally done WOO HOO. What do you think? We don't have any pictures up yet, we were too tired last night. We finished moving everything back in around midnight. My feet were hot and huge and I looked like a balloon. Definitely had the cankle thing going on. I'm glad we were able to do it now for painting with a new born doesn't sound fun at all. Now hopefully I can find some curtains to match.

7 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Yay! Your room looks great!! So glad you were able to get that done *before* your baby's born because you're totally right- who wants to paint when you've got a newborn to take care of and a childbirth to recover from. Very nice :)

Felicia said...

It looks great! I've been wanting to paint our room for awhile now, too.

I love your bedding. I have a small obsession with beds that have lots of pillows. I've been thinking of doing a blog post on it :o)

Are you really nine months along? Time flies when you're not the one carrying the baby!

Lena Baron said...

It looks Beautiful!! WOW! A newborn... I LOVE Newborns!! I hope the next little while goes well for you and you soon hold a healthy happy baby. Keep us posted!

Mandy said...

I love the rich colors you chose! They do perfect with your bed spread. I can't wait when finally have a house and I can paint my walls. I'm so sick of white!! I think it was perfect timing for new beginings!

Jessica said...

It looks amazing, and I agree I can't believe you are already nine months!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

this looks great:) I have some really nice curtains you can have if you want. Not sure what you're looking for... they're a red gauze... very beautiful. They were in my living room, but I just got new curtains last week.

Kellee said...

I can't believe you're already 9 months! Your room looks great. Good luck with the new little one! I'm glad you have all the others out of diapers before the baby comes :)