Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I HAVE THE POWER!

Both Andrew and Luke have gone through the HE-MAN phase. Please tell me you remember He-Man, if you don't then I am getting too old. They hold swords or pencils (whatever they find) and repeat I have the power over and over. Thankfully they have never asked to wear He-Mans clothes or lack of clothes I should say. Well since last week we have been having problems with the internet. I was going through withdrawls. I didn't realize how much I relied on the internet for things. I took a test on net addiction at netaddiction.com for fun and scored a 42.

20 - 49 points: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

I HAVE THE POWER to control my usage!

Whew thats good news! I guess I can delete that email to Dr. Phil.

1 comment:

Our Crazy Family said...

Hey! How are you guys??? I was excited to run into you at the Womens conference the other day.

My son hasn't ever seen He man! And Yes I remember he man. My kids have been more into sports than anything. Bryan loves Bowling and Ashlyn loves Golf! SHe got a set of golf clubs for her birthday and we are going to get her into golf lessons this summer.

Anyway I saw your site on Richards cousins site and thought I would venture over to see how you were!

Have a great day and feel free to venture over to our site!

Cindy