Wednesday, February 13, 2008


The other day while running errands I noticed a car infront of me with an elderly couple. I had to giggle a little when I saw the stuffed animal in the back window. Why is it that older couples put stuffed animals in the back windows of their car? I know my Grandma Argyle did it. There was also a box of tissues, another common item. If anyone has any insights as to why this is I would love to know. My idea that they are in some kind of cult, that gets together in a circle holding hands while sacrificing a small chicken just doesn't seem right.

4 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Sandra! I found your blog through draper's blog. Isn't is fun? Sorry your cute picture got broken. At least we got to see it in one piece first. Come see us at www.jtnelsonfamily.blogspot.com

Tina said...

whoa, crazy lady. I'm not a fan of the new background - its a little hard to read.
...but you do have a good point on the stuffed animals in the car thing.

Cami said...

Sandra! I also just found your blog from Felicia's. We miss you guys!
Cami

Tina said...

Ooh... I like yellow. :)
I just posted our art project over to the contest. Hopefully I didn't 'over post' - Cross your fingers and $500 could be ours.