Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OOPS THEY DID IT AGAIN

OOPS They did it again, they played with the ball, and knocked down the frame ohh baby baby..... Okay thats enough of my Britney Spears impression. Yes it's been broken once more. My children were playing Monkey in the Middle......Luke was the monkey. Thankfully we hadn't got the glass for it since the last break which was LAST WEEK. But I completely freaked out still (Tina wasn't here) and got really upset. Now I don't believe in spanking so I refrained but ohhhh man I thought about it. So my question is what do you do when you are ready to beat the little tushes off of your children when something like that has happend. Maybe some of you already have, man Felicia sorry about the desitin and eggs WOW.

PS Does anyone know where I can get a tight red leather outfit? I think I would look HOT! HAHA (Please read with a lot of sarcasim. Reds not my color)

5 comments:

Tina said...

It took a little bit of searching - but I think I've found just what you are looking for!!

Red Leather Jumpsuit

Only $99. I bet Britney paid more for hers. :)

Kellee said...

Hey Sandra! I have your link on my blog now. When I have more time, I read some of your past posts.

What do I do when I want to spank my kids? I put myself in timeout sometimes!

Daughter of God said...

Sandra,
If you look at some of my past posts you'll see an update and the one explaining why I was in the hospital. If you have more questions, just let me know.

The Mann Clann said...

Sandra, it was great to hear from you! It's sad we're down to Christmas cards now. I've had a blast looking at your blog. This is a great outlet to your creativity! Here's our blog adress you asked for http://roryandangie.blogspot.com By the way, I totaly think you could pull of the jumpsuit - I just think maybe hotpink would be more you. - Angie

Scoresbys said...

I've shared this little secret with a few people. It absolutely helps me feel better. I go into my closet, shut the door, and throw shoes against the wall. When I'm angry enough to want to spank my kids (I'm a non-believer as well) I have to do something physical to get all that energy out. Ideally, I would go exercise, but that isn't always practical. So I've resorted to throwing shoes. Sometimes I even accompany the throwing with some grunts. And like magic, all the anger and aggression is gone. Of course, my neighbors may have a different story . . .