Thursday, June 19, 2008

More Pictures

Thanks for all the congrats on the last post, I really appreciate having all you guys as friends. Its always nice to know your not alone in mothering. We are excited but I'm nervous, Angie I might be calling you for advice on five. Well, I guess I already do laundry everyday so whats one more child going to change, bring it on he he. I'm due November 29th since I didn't post that before. Thanks again guys!
Here is one with Kevin tubing with his brother Matt. Its amazing how much they look like each other. Kevin is on the bottom.This picture shows a better view of geyser gulchSee Tina, the kids did get wetThis is a picture of part of circus on ice. I thought it was amazing that they could skate on those stilt skates.This was taken at the Hunts condo. They had a great play area for the kids with a miniature golf course. Ahhhh the happy couple he he. (Man I need a tan!)

6 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, Kevin and his brother do look a lot alike. And, okay, the kids did get pretty wet.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

You two are so cute. :) That circus on ice thing looks awesome. How do they do that?

Trina said...

I have to agree with Shauntae... how do they do that?!? It looks like you had a fabulous time. I would love to take a fun vacation. I was wondering how that would be to take little ones on an airplane. We get the "Crazy" look all the time. We have started wearing our "Utah State" Aggies shirts everywhere. Then we get the "Oh, They're Mormon" look. :) It's awesome.

Heather said...

Congrats on the new addition. I know exactly the look you are referring to, by the way. I used to get that all the time in california with three and a pregnant belly. Kind of amusing.

Steph said...

We are still so jealous, but we're glad you guys had fun. We hope that you do come and visit us in Price. We would love it!

Nat said...

Wow, you guys look exactly the same as you did in college! And I didn't think, "Man she needs a tan!"