Monday, June 30, 2008

Holy Cow!

I think this picture is funny, I'm sure the poor guy is scared out of his mind!
Some of my family are coming up this week. My twin sister and her family will be staying with us. The spare bedroom has been a disaster since we turned it into a play room. The kids throw the toys everywhere and I just shut the door so I don't see the mess. So with them coming I needed to get it livable. Today I had the kids go through and say which toys should be sent to DI and then organized the bins. I was shocked how much junk there was. I was even more surprised at how many dinosaurs they have, 26.
Every time we go to the fun park they turn in their tickets for those dinky plastic dinosaurs. Oh well...at least the room is now clean for them to use this weekend! Hope your all having an excellent Monday!

5 comments:

Steph said...

That's awesome that you categorized their toys. I need to do that with Scott's toys.

Cami said...

Hi! We are renting a house. We didn't want to have to find a house to buy from Logan. We wanted to see where the market was going. I am glad we waited. House prices have dropped a lot since last year. We also wanted to check out different area to make sure we wanted to buy a house there.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

We are going to have the puppies in Logan Thursday night if you wanna come see them. Also, I made poppy seed chicken that you put up a recipe for. It was yummy thanks!

Tina said...

It makes me think that I need to clean Bridget's room too. Good for you!

Nat said...

Only 26 dinosaurs? We have an entire Rubbermaid tote full of dinosaurs! Can you come clean our playroom too?!