Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Okay Okay WERE PREGO!

That's the secret, I guess its not a secret anymore. I wanted to wait till I could tell people if we were having a boy or a girl but when you are on child number five your belly starts to protrude by the first week he he. Sorry Stephanie, we thought we should let ma and pa know first. I guess she has told a lot of people because when Kevin called Grandpa Smith on Fathers Day he already knew. We will let you know what we are having, I go in for the ultrasound on July 8th. Of course I'm hoping for a girl and so is Danika but as long as he/she is healthy I'm happy. Although the Chinese gender chart says girl he he. Okay onto more pictures from our trip. This first one is of the kids on a ride, Grandpa is in front with Danika and in the third car Uncle Matt is with Andrew. Skip one more car and you can see Grandma with Lukie.They had a section dealing with just water. It was awesome! The kids could shoot, pump, run and play.
This is one with some of the family. It sure was great to see everyone. I have more pictures but I'll post a little at a time so I don't make the posts too long.

17 comments:

Daughter of God said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is so awesome!! So how do you think that 5 kids will be? How many do you want to have? Ben and I don't have a number, we just take them when they come. :] I hope you've been feeling okay, it's not fun to be sick when you have littles to take care of. Best of luck!! love ya!

Tina said...

Hmm... I thought that was the secret. Couldn't hold out a couple more weeks could you. lol!
CONGRATULATIONS!... but you forgot to mention that you were having twins... I think people would want to know these things. Okay, okay - Just kidding.

Anyway, that water portion sounds a lot like the one at Legoland... except your kids aren't nearly wet enough. Can't wait to see more vacation pics.

Tina said...

Oh... and just curious... what did the chinese gender chart say for the rest of your kids?? Was it right?

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I thought it was going to be that you were moving or something. Not that I see you anyway, but that would be a little sad. By the way, where did you go on your trip? I'm sure most people know, but I am completely in the dark.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

It's so fun knowing a secret that's driving others crazy. :) Congrats again, and remember to not let the stress overwhelm you because babies are a blessing. You'll have to let me satisfy my baby-hunger by holding the little cutie in sacrament. :)

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

I KNEW IT. Jake didn't believe me. Congratulations!

Ellen Oates said...

Congrats, that is so awesome. I can't wait to find out what it is too. You need another girl to balance out all those boys, but your boys are so dang cute that a boy would be good too.

LeeAnne said...

YAY!! :D

Nat said...

ALL babies are boys!

The Mann Clann said...

Congratulations!!!!! Five is a wonderful number (not that I think for a second that you'll stop there). When is the due date? Hope your pregnancy is as great as your others. We're happy for you.

Adam, Crystal, Riley, Kaitlyn, Eden said...

CONGRATS! When are you due? I'm due Nov. 30th. We find out what were having mid July. We don't have an ultrasound appointment scheduled yet, but I'm pretty sure were having a girl.

Felicia said...

Congratulations! My goodness....we both had our third child on the same day, and we are STILL stuck at 3.

I'm amazed that you could hide it this long. When I was pregnant with Dillon I was showing by 8 weeks.

My sister is expecting and she insists that it's a girl until proven otherwise :o)

Steph said...

I hope it's a girl too, cuz my sister-in-law is having a boy so if we decide to have a baby within a year it'd have some cousins close in age with at least one being the same gender. I'm so excited! But don't get me wrong, I love your boys and I would adore him still the same and he would already have a name! :)

Kellee said...

Congratulations! I wanted to guess that. Good luck!

Marianne said...

Congrats Sandra! :o)

dancin' momma said...

yeah! congrats!

Raelynn said...

Congrats on the NEW addition!! That's awesome!