Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged

Luke was tagged by his friend Matthew- 10 things about him

1. His nickname is Lukie Ookie
2. His favorite phrase right now is "your not the boss of me" (he has learned not to say this to Mommy and Daddy)
3. He has a soft heart (if I raise my voice to much he breaks down and cries)
4. He is our family clown, he will do anything to make someone laugh!
5. He likes to take medicine (even if it's not his)
6. He plays well with his siblings
7. He has lots of energy that bubbles out into a loud scream periodically
8. He knows the first Article of Faith word for word
9. He still takes naps....sometimes three hours long
10. He's so darn cute, I always want to give him hugs and kisses!
We love you Luke! Thanks for being a part of our family!

4 comments:

Nat said...

What a cutie! How fun to have your kids be tagged!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Thanks for doing the tag! Lukie is so adorable. :)

Tina said...

Cute, cute... I still need to do Bridget's. I didn't notice that she was tagged until the second time I looked at Shauntae's post.

Raelynn said...

He is so CUTE!!