Monday, June 16, 2008

Our Trip

We had a great time on our trip. The flight there was great, the kids did awesome. Jacob fell asleep for the first half which made it really nice. The trip back was uhhh... not so great, that's probably a whole other post in itself. It was a bit of a pain to carry all the luggage and car seats. We had Danika and Andrew carry theirs. We didn't know that you could rent car seats from car rental companies...so I guess we will know for next time. It was amazing the looks we got from people at the airport. Looks that seemed to say "Are all those your kids?" Then we got the random old couple telling us they were cute and that we were brave. This next picture is of the kids with their cousins Joseph and McKayla at the entrance to Silver Dollar City. We bought season passes so we could come and go as we pleased which was nice, plus our condo was only a few minutes away.I'll post more pictures from the trip later. Hope your all having a fabulous Monday. Oh and Tayli, yep its true.

9 comments:

Nat said...

Wow, you are brave! It looks like you had a lot of fun! You and Kevin haven't changed at all!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Can't wait to hear more about the trip! PS-who did you get to take your family's picture on the plane?

Kellee said...

How fun! Um...what's true? Should I ask?

Tina said...

I thought one car seat was bad enough! lol. Rental car places charge something like $10/day to rent the seats... May as well buy some new ones :)

"Its true"... can I guess?

Steph said...

Ok Ok I'm so I read the comment from Tayli and thought..."Oh man, is it what I think it is?" And then I find out from Scott through Chris...but I'm not bitter, no siree! :P But in all seriousness we're happy and excited! Westwoods Rock! (And you are brave) P.S. I missed your posts while you were gone, post more pics from the family reunion we missed :( We want to see what we missed missed out on.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

How fun and crazy all at the same time!

Ha, Ha, I know the secret! The suspense must be killing all of you!

Kellee said...

This is driving me nuts!!! What's the secret??????

Jai said...

That looks like a good time. Anyway, I jumped on the bandwagon and felt it was best to not display our last name on our blog, so if you would change our blog address to tjkat.blogspot.com that would be great. (It is the same except that we dropped the last name!) Thanks, Jai

Raelynn said...

Wow i didn't think you could rent carseats from the car places! You think i would know cuz joel works for one!! But i guess that you ALWAYS learn something new EVERYDAY!!