Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Party at Grandmas

This last Saturday we went to my Grandma Argyle's house for the annual Easter Party. There was the traditional Easter Egg hunt for the kids and a Pinata. For the adults the traditions are Easter Bingo with prizes. The big boys get to have an Easter Egg hunt too but it's for money. Kevin found the 20 dollar bill this year woo hoo.

You can't really tell from the picture but BriLynn would giggle say "ohhhh" and cover her mouth when someone hit the pinata.

We visited my Grandma Steele too. I wish I would have snapped a picture of both my Grandmas. I'll have to remember the next time we visit. Grandma Steele is getting up there in age and she often repeats things. For being 93 she looks really good though. Its sad because as we start to leave she starts thinking of anything to say to keep us there. She has kept a lot of toys so the kids love to go play there. After a long day the kids were tired and so were we. Kevin snapped a picture of Andrew sprawled out resting on the lawn. Besides an Easter hunt what traditional things do you do with your extended family?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a fun egg hunt. i just love grandmas. I agree with you, I hope to be able to grow old with dignity, and still get around. Richs grandma still stands on her head every day, and goes to the gym and walks. I hope I am that good! For easter we love the big egg hunts and just good food and family.