Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Did I do that?

Today as I was running errands like a crazy women I think I reprimanded an older gentleman. I was at Staples and as I was turning around the guy was standing in my way. I must have thought he was one of my own children because I said "Watch out". It didn't hit me that both my children were in the cart till I got to the car. The guy probably thinks I'm a mean, ornery old woman. Ahhh the joys of motherhood...I think I'm loosing my mind if it's not lost already. Please forgive me if I ever yell at you to "Get out of the way","Pick that up", or "did you flush?" just realize things are out of whack up top.

6 comments:

Daughter of God said...

lol! ;] but remember you're not old, or that makes me old too.]
amy young

Jessica said...

I am finding myself doing things like that more and more. I am no the mom yelling at my kids in WalMart, or chasing them though the clothing. I am afraid I lost it a long time ago!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

So funny. I wonder what he thought? Hahahaha

Nat said...

Poor guy! :)
...and yes, I did flush! I washed my hands, too!

Calli said...

(o: It happens!

Felicia said...

I'm afraid I've probably done this,too.

I had to comment about the preschool graduation thing. Luke's preschool is accredited, and you'll never see an accredited preschool do a graduation because they're not considered age-appropriate by NAEYC guidelines. The parents enjoy it a lot more than the kids. Most of the kids today were SO shy...I almost felt bad for them!

The cap and gown is certainly very cute, though :o)