Thursday, April 15, 2010

Let the Games Begin!

This is Luke and Andrew's first year of soccer. Andrew is more into it than Luke but not a great deal more. Even if they decide that soccer isn't for them, I hope they at least have a fun time. As for me, I'm already tired from running kids to practices and games. There are a few back to back games and one that will be at the same time so we'll have to split to make it to both. The term soccer mom takes on a whole new meaning to me now ha ha

Luke is a lot like Danika, they both love attention. He would rather get his teammates to laugh than play. We had Danika in after her kindergarten year but she would have rather sat on the sidelines to talk with friends. Luke's coach I really good with the kids and has had numerous practices to get them ready.
Good luck boys!

2 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

I remember those busy days! But I'm missing them too. Is it really that green in Logan? Enjoy some games for me!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

We had to do indoor this year. I figure I will take full advantage the indoor arenas weather!!

Super cute though. Glad you are enjoying yourself!