Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So excited!

Today the youth are going to do Baptisms for the Dead. So I asked if I could go too. I haven't been for 15 or more years. I've found five names on the new family search website that needed all the work done for them. I would plan to go and then that lovely time of the month would show up and so I'd postpone it. (sorry more than you needed to know right?) Anyway I'm excited to finally get their work done today. I can just imagine them saying: Get to it Sandra, you have had our names for a few months now, get on the ball!

6 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

How awesome!

Nat said...

Have fun!

P.S. I am a fan of mayo! :)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

So cool, I really want to start getting the work done for Derek's family. There is a wealth of it!

Sandra said...

I lied...well it's not actually a lie if I didn't know right? Well there were actually seven names woo hoo. Kevin had seven male names too :)

overlyactive said...

That is so great! How do you do it all that's my question?

Unknown said...

Hey, congrats! I've been trying to convince John to go at least once but what with all the blockades that his grandmother and the Catholic church have put up we've had the devil of a time coming up with family names. Good news though: we just learned that while the Cherokee tribe/nation is still trying to limit tribal members, things have changed enough that John doesn't have to get his grandmother's permission anymore he only has get her mother's name from public records! Here's hoping they'll accept him soon so we can get on with the work waiting!!!