Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Funny Kids

I wanted to share this video. The kids love to dance...must get it from Mom he he. Notice how Danika reacts to seeing the camera. Oh and just disregard the end when Andrew hits Luke.
I also wanted to share this story that Danika wrote. I thought it was so funny. It has pictures to go with it but I didn't post them so use your imagination. I'm going to make a copy to send to grandparents because it's just too cute not to share.

Fortunately by Danika Westwood

Fortunately I was going to the skate park with my cousin to go skateboarding.
Unfortunately my cousin was in Missouri and I was in Utah.

Fortunately I had a car.
Unfortunately the car ran out of gas half way there.

Fortunately I found a boat.
Unfortunately the ship sank and my monkey and me landed in the pacific.

Fortunately there was a submarine under the water.
Unfortunately a whale ate the submarine.

Fortunately I was half mermaid.
Unfortunately I didn't know how to work the fin.

Fortunately my monkey (half fish) helped me.
Unfortunately we were in a tidal wave.

Fortunately the water dried up and we were ourselves again.
Unfortunately we had to walk to Missouri the rest of the way and my monkey was tired.

Fortunately we made it and my monkey learned how to skateboard.

THE END

5 comments:

Tina said...

Nice video. And I LOVE the story!! I'm sure grandparents will enjoy it too - I can only imagine what pictures some with it. :)

Nat said...

So cute!

Crystal said...

way cute! That story was great what an imagination!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Danika sure is a ham for the camera! What cutie kiddos. :)

Becky said...

Wow what a creative story. She's got a good immagination.