Sunday, April 11, 2010

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

As most of you know my....oh dare I say it my....(whisper) 30th birthday was on Friday. I must say I have the most wonderful husband in the world!!!! I can't believe all the effort he went to for a surprise party. It was a HUGE surprise! I was so happy to see so many there, I would have never thought that so many people would come to a birthday party for little ol' me. Thanks Kevin it was the best birthday ever!!!Of course I had to be the first for the pinata. I'm sure I looked ridiculous after being spun around.
The kids loved the pinata and pin the tail on the donkey.

He even had a quiz "How well do you know Sandra" on the tables for people to do and paper and envelopes to write a letter to me. I cried as I read them at home.
Notice the black balloons ha ha very funny!
YUMMY! he he


Thanks to everyone who came and everyones well wishes. Just so you know...next year I'm going backwards. I'll be 29 he he.

13 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like you had a great time. Kudos to Kevin for the party too... sorry we didn't make it - I really wanted to. The pictures are cute and seems that all his efforts paid off. Happy Birthday again!

Unknown said...

What a great hubby! happy late b-day!!

Shantel said...

Happy Birthday! How fun! If you are thirty, that meand I have known you for like 25 years. Holy Cow!!!!
You still look 16 by the way.

Steph said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that it was super fun! We were so sad that we couldn't come but I had to work at 5 in the morning on Friday and again at 6 on Saturday and Scott worked late on Friday. Wish we lived closer so that we could spend more time with you guys!

Nat said...

How fun! Sorry I couldn't make it. If we lived closer, I totally would have! :)

Happy birthday!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! You totally deserved a fabulous party! I hope it was the best!!!

overlyactive said...

Remember to post your answers to the questions. Those were great questions!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

30 is great...and you make it look even better!

Calli said...

Happy Birthday! (o: You would never know your 30 you are too spunky! I am glad you had a great party You are so awesome!

Virginia Taylors said...

Wonderful!!! 30 is great..I should know since I have been 30 for ten years now.

Our Crazy Family said...

Awesome for you. I wish I could have been there. I got the invite on my way to Washington. I was playing in the beach that night ;) Glad it was fun. Happy Late Birthday!!!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

What an awesome Hubby! So fun!

I know....

I will be 29 forever too!!

Amber said...

how great! Looks like a ton of fun. Glad you had such a nice birthday!