Friday, May 9, 2008

ANNIVERSARY, Blessings and Food Frenzy Friday


First of all I have to say I LOVE YOU to my wonderful hubby! Its our Anniversary today. We have been married for eight years, man it has gone by fast! I love you sweetie thanks for all you do! This picture was taken at a BYU game we went to while we were dating.Last night I skipped an hour of my Spanish class and went with my sisters to their Stake Women's Conference, Michael Ballam spoke. It was such a spiritual night. His son was born with Spina Bifida and he discussed about the blessings he received from that. He also talked about the 13th article of faith and how we should be seeking things virtuous, lovely and of good report. It made me think about what I bring into my home and all the blessing I've been given. All around a wonderful night, thanks guys for inviting me. Okay now onto the Recipe. This is a simple Ham stir fry dish that my kids really enjoy plus Its quick

Chopped Ham
Onions
Celery
Peppers
Rice

Thats all you need, just fry the veggies first, add the ham and then the cooked rice last. Add some soy sauce and enjoy.

2 comments:

Raelynn said...

I Love looking back at all my BLESSINGS! They make that moment easier to handle or that day better.
Happy Anniversary! 8 years that's great! Soon it'll be 50! Keep up the good work.

Kellee said...

Happy Anniversary! You both look EXACTLY the same today! How did you do that?