Monday, May 5, 2008

OUR SHOWERS DONE!

Well almost, Brandon is still downstairs working on it right now but he is putting the grout in so almost! I took these pictures last week when he started. Here is before he began with just the backer board. They ran out of quarter round so we had to wait till they ordered it. I guess it had to come from California. Here is the picture I took with it almost finished. Okay so you may not find this as exciting as I do but we have been waiting to do this for a year. Our basement is now finished!!!!!!! I told Kevin I get to be the first to take a shower he he.

5 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Hey that's great! I remember when Kevin was asking Jake about the tile. It looks awesome.

Tina said...

Too bad you don't have a curtain yet. lol. Have you had anymore luck finding one?
How long does it have to dry?

Raelynn said...

Awesome! The shower looks great!

Felicia said...

Wah-hoo! Congratulations on a finished basement! I can't wait 'til our downstairs bathroom looks like that!

When we needed a curtain for a shower that size, I just bought a regular sized one and cut it off, and hemmed the edge.

Kellee said...

Congrats! I think we'll be 50 before ours is done :)

We had the opposite problem in our bathroom. Our jetted tub has a big space behind it where we have candles and towels, etc. We had to get a closet rod to reach all the way across.